Thread: Fog Replacement
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 10:47 AM   #29 (permalink)
SiXK
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370Z / 91 300ZXTT
SiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond reputeSiXK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dweedlebug View Post
Somewhere on this board (or the "other" one) there is a PDF of the entire owners manual (not sure if USDM or otherwise) that clearly talks about using the foglamp "on" selector found on the turn signal/headlight stalk.

Since the USDM cars do not have this stalk (and thus the on/off selector), it will have to be bought if wanting the OEM look.

On my current Nissan, I have fogs and have a stalk that allows me to selct fogs on/off. I'd imagine this is how the rear fog wold also work. I could see some type of auto on/off on the Infinity's, but to have them add the auto system on the Nissan brand just seems out of character.
Yeah, in the owners manual it shows you how to turn it on on the headlight/turn blinker stalk.