View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 01:49 AM   #2381 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

PW 2012 or earlier 370z spotted today going south on the 57 around 9:00-9:15am. Whoever was behind the wheel was driving like a complete dikk hole. I was in the carpool lane - steady 70/80mph and he's swerving between ALL 5 LANES OF TRAFFIC trying to go faster. This includes leaving and re-entering the HOV lane in double yellow areas. This is rush hour traffic in the morning.... You're not going to go faster than the carpool lane. This fact didn't stop him, however, he was clearly determined to get an extra 3 car lengths ahead and then have to slam on his brakes so he didn't rear end someone. I have part of his license plate memorized but I'm hesitant to post it up.

Additional car description: Gold tuner rims with polished lip, blacked out rear valence, tinted tail and brake lights.

We really need a 370z owner shaming area of the board where we call eachother out for wreckless-ness. This isn't the first time encountering a douche of a driver on the road and I think it makes us all look bad.

Last edited by dP3NGU1N; 08-31-2013 at 01:52 AM.
dP3NGU1N is offline   Reply With Quote