Thread: Moving My Stuff
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 11:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
enkei2k
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 G41 B/S M6
enkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond reputeenkei2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venus View Post
Why did you move my "Two Roads Diverge" post to somewhere it will never be seen? New member here and topic is directly related to the 370Z. With so few posts on this site I would think you should encourage not discourage new members – not give them a hard time by splitting hairs as to relevant posting. You pass judgment like a bored moderator looking for weight to swing. Not my first rodeo. Buying a car where owner support is a pain in the a$$ is not so much fun.
It's still seen in chat with a redirect. Does the redirect expire I don't know, but it's still visible in the Chat section as of this posting and if you click on it, it will still take you to your thread.