View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 04:37 AM   #9 (permalink)
alcheng
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 ZR PW w/Clutch
alcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond reputealcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by venus View Post
( Click to show/hide )
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim
Because it was grassy and wanted wear,
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

-Robert Frost

For the life of me I can’t decide. The Miata is a well known entity as my 96 takes a bow. The 370Z is an echo of my 240Z with all the shapely exaggerated lines from the past and big kick in horsepower that rocks my world. Z has visibility looking rear of a tank but comes w/ back up mirror camera. Miata RHT does it in a snap & is a hard top. The convertible is more of a drag than plus for me anyway. Picked Miata at the start because it felt so close to my RX-7 on first drive and I was at home on road or track. Amazing. I could really whip the Racing Beat 7 around in autoX like bat out of Hell. Sweet. Little Miata goes zoom, zoom. Respected by Ferrari owners worldwide in a class all its own. Datsun has race heritage to boot a long side Mazda. Both are my heroes.

Aesthetics are key. Looked at Porsche Boxter but parts cost more & still not the 911 or even Cayman. Corvettes cost too much & I can’t see over the dash. Lotus is too pricy but would otherwise be The One, except for sparse interior. BMW Z4 is beautiful but too much luxury. Sky, Crossfire are a flash in the pan. I just have no other choices!
Have I missed anything?

Yes dude... you did miss something......

This one best suit you.....

( Click to show/hide )

alcheng is offline   Reply With Quote