View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 11:32 PM   #35 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
Your settings when your sitting level are only a small part of the picture. When your suspension compresses your alignment changes. When the car is lowered and the control arm angles are altered, it's gets very dramatic. Different arm length changes the sweep and therefore effects how much it changes from compression. The changes apply to both camber and toe. If one side toes more then the other on compression, you will notice. I made the mistake of trusting an alignment shop to do it their way and they setup my 350z with just the arm lengths. Sure, it looks great on paper.. Until the rear end squat, and my car would veer hard left every time I floored it.
Hmm. Well here's to hoping the bodies straight and true along with the arms being identical.