View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan370z View Post
There is next to no vacuum under WOT so its not sucking oil by the piston ring neither by the valve seal at WOT
you would see it when he was revving up his engine .. only when he released the gas pedal that by the time the un-burn oil travel to the exit we were seeing blue smoke which is during vaccum created by releasing the gas pedal which close the TB & VVEL.

the exhaust gas was relatively clear when he was actually revving the engine.

what is more prone to wear , rubber or piston ring ? anyway valve stem seal are a common problem. there is no sign on that video that show the piston ring to be defective.
Yes I know. That's why I said high REVS. Meaning the rpms are up there without load since he told me it only happens on lift off. If I meant high rpm at wot, I'd of said that. Figured he'd understand since we both knew he was talking about lift off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by luigi90210 View Post
i guess a better way to check if he has bad seals is to do a compression test and a blow down test afterwards if compression is low

hope you find out what is going on shovelman
Do I hear a echo? Ha

Last edited by synolimit; 08-28-2013 at 08:44 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote