View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

I would like to share another update.

Today I received my 7th file adjustment from Joe at Dynotronics. This was the one I was waiting for. He adjusted the Cam Timing to generate additional HP/TQ in the low end.

I can say, mission accomplished. This car is more enjoyable to drive than ever. The additional TQ in the low end has all but eliminated the bogged down feeling the 7AT is known for. It is more "peppier/responsive" now. This thing just wants to take off. It's like going from riding a Mule, ok a very fast Mule (in the beginning) to being on board a Thoroughbred race horse (currently).

I have been very impressed and satisfied with the results Joe has been able to get out of this.

I understand Map Switching is right around the corner. I am eagerly awaiting this feature. Joe also advised Transmission ECU tuning for the 7AT is also in the works and coming very soon. Hopefully this will also include Launch Control. How awesome would that be to have full launch control functionality like the GT-R.

Good times are here and more is on the way!!