View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
XiP
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ↑ ↓
XiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond reputeXiP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///PureSwank View Post
I am serious. That's my opinion on it. I know that name is part of the cars heritage but its just straight out fairlady GAY. I love the car and care less for its history. The name was changed because us americans consider that **** soft. They brought in a car to a country where people are tough, patriotic, watch football games, and enjoying smashing peoples faces in. So they knew what was best for it. Fairlady the NAME has been acknowledged as gay in the U.S. legitimately. A whole company went out of it way to change that name in the U.S. The car is legit. And I'd take 370z ANYDAY. Lady? Lol not this guy. Now go eat some pizza, lift weights, and lets hit the ******* drag strip. If somebody has a problem while we are there we can re arrange some faces!! Yeahhh!!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
don't forget to bring bacon