View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:16 AM   #2272 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearfish25 View Post
Where do these questions come from? One bonehead doesn't install his exhaust correctly and then his blunder becomes generalized. Stillen catbacks don't have issues with rattling sounds. That one guy's exhaust has a rattling sound because he installed it incorrectly.
I see both sides to it. You see this question and you automatically want to defend Stillen. Mainly because you have it on your car with no issues. I feel his question is valid due to the fact that Stillen has had alot of fitment issues in the past. Now at this point it looks like the fitment issues (with the cat back) have been resolved.
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"