View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 12:01 PM   #3782 (permalink)
MyKindaGuise
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11' 370z Sprt M6
MyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant futureMyKindaGuise has a brilliant future

Just a feeler. Once my final dyno run is done and I prove that the car makes a bunch of power and is reliable I will be selling my turbo kit for $4500. That include everything that was custom made. Reason: This was never a long term build. Just a project to show someone can do a good one off setup and innovate on this car. The REAL track build starts next spring with a low mount twin turbo kit using EFR6258s... Anyways IF interested PM me. Everything will be delivered and nothing shipped.

Also most of you with intakes and full exhausts can easily sell and recoupe about $1500-2000 just like I did. So full turbo kit for 2500...not too bad.lol

Last edited by MyKindaGuise; 08-28-2013 at 12:54 PM.
MyKindaGuise is offline   Reply With Quote