View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 08:34 AM   #1272 (permalink)
osbornsm
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
osbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond reputeosbornsm has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

So Caesar and I installed the Akebono sport-package upgrade on his Z last night.

Install was fairly straight forward barring my own mistakes, like installing the wrong side caliper once. lmao

However, the calipers are a beautiful fire orange, not to be confused with the red on a 40th.

The only issue currently is the rear brake shields...
...apparently SOMEONE (me) didn't cut / clear enough space... so Caesar had to drive home with a scraping sound on his new rotors, eek sorry buddy!!

And lastly, a big thank you to Ceasar for sponsoring my car habits ($) was unexpected and very much appreciated!!

~ Sean

p.s. wear rubber gloves when working with brake fluid, my fingers are ruined!!