View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:55 AM   #4682 (permalink)
madwi
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Granma red Z
madwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond reputemadwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Hahahaha true that, penises are always a classic. I've been with my wife for 10 years now. Right before I met her I had my whole back planned out, it was a picture with lots of little details that told a story. I had put down a $250 deposit, the whole thing was drawn up, it was happening. Then I meet her and the first thing she tells me is that she doesn't like boys with tattoos, so I figure I'll put it off for a while and let her get used to the idea of it.

10 years later here we are. She was still upset about it because she has control issues and when things don't go according to her plan or demands she flips out.

I survived Zdayz 2013... (barely)
I need to find a good artist for a cover up. First I gotta figure out what I want to live with cause obviously my past choices suck if I need a cover up