View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 07:38 AM   #4670 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huck View Post
Morning Z family! I haven't been in here in a while, work keeps me occupied if anyone in here likes tattoos, I got my first one on Monday. The wife new about it and went with me, but was still really unhappy about it. Oh well, she's coming around to it like I knew she would. In a week or two she'll like it lol. What have you kids been up to?
I'm the opposite, although I don't have a problem with them. My wife has one tattoo and has plans for a couple more (I care a little about the design but more about the placement). I refuse to get one because I can't decide on something that I think will stay relevant to me as well as continue to look good if I start gaining or losing a bunch of weight later in life. I'll just stick with the penises that my friends draw on me with a Sharpie when I pass out early at a party

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |