View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 06:57 PM   #25 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamu View Post
I have a set but haven't installed yet. I do have other SPL pieces installed. Very nice stuff. Allows for easy alignment. I personally believe other two arms are more critical. Especially for us guys running true coil overs in the rear. Nice clean way to delete that ugly stock arm with spring holder.

Benefits of adjustable traction bar? I'm still figuring that out. Trying to think what it will do? Guess it would impact toe and maybe caster? Not sure. I went more for the solid bushings and high quality design. Won't know how it impacts alignment until I have it on the car and start dinking
Ok I'm confused. Spoon asked about traction links (arm that runs from the front of the car to the rear per say). You seem to be talking about toe links which replace the aluminium arm that holds the rear spring. Or am I missing something? Before I found this in a search I thought toe was adjusted by the eccentric bolt in the mid link arm or the traction arm if you bought an adjustable one. I guess I'm wrong. Unless I spend $728 on the spl mid link or buy true coils and then buy the spl toe arms, at the moment I have zero way to adjust rear toe because I installed a lockout bolt.

Last edited by synolimit; 08-27-2013 at 06:59 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote