View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 06:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
SAmilitaryman
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nissan black 370z
SAmilitaryman is a name known to allSAmilitaryman is a name known to allSAmilitaryman is a name known to allSAmilitaryman is a name known to allSAmilitaryman is a name known to allSAmilitaryman is a name known to all

I would still go to Carmax and get a quote. When I traded my suburban in to get the Z Carmax quoted me at 20,800 for my suburban. The dealer initially wanted to give me 16,000 for it. I pulled out the carmax quote and said they offered me almost 5k more. They tried to pull some crap about how taxes and all that will bring it down to 16K. I called their ******** in front of them and they gave me 21K for the suburban.

The dealer tried to cheat me out of almost 5k for my suburban. Going to carmax was most definetly worth it as I was financing the difference on the Z. Because I got that extra 5k out of the dealer my payments are the exact same as they were for my suburban and I didn't lose anything in the trade. I owe the same on the Z as I owed on the suburban when i traded it in.

Carmax saved me a ton of cash. Definetly worth it.
SAmilitaryman is offline   Reply With Quote