View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:58 PM   #133 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr&Mrs View Post
Take them the thread off of this forum and contact Nissan HQ. A good dealer will take care of it for you. ON a side note call John at Z1 and get an upgraded CSC if you have to buy the new one.
Called Nissan N.A about an hour ago. They are gonna "look into it" and get back to me. Fingers crossed they give me good news tomorrow. The problem is I traveled 120 miles for work, and I'm supposed to come home tomorrow.

As far as updates on the parts I've ordered I have nothing yet, the biggest piece is supposed to begin being built this week, from there it's two weeks until they get delivered to my door. One of the smaller upgrades is supposed to shipped by Sept 1. I'll keep everyone updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk