View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 03:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
DJcuetip
Track Member

Drives: 370
DJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond reputeDJcuetip has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone interested in Custom blacked out led headlights? NEW PICS!

Hey guys just wanted to know if anyone is interested in blacked out custom shrouds and leds in their headlights? I recently had a good friend of mine work on it for me, he has tons of experience with headlights and electricals for leds, with tons of certs to back it up. I must say my headlights came out absolutely amazing. I had them blacked out, shrouds color matched, leds on strip. I watched and helped out when he needed a hand for the whole project and they came out flawless, looks like it came from the dealer. I wanted to pass on his awesome work to you guys in socal, i will have tons of pics soon once he gets it to me, but wanted to see if there was interest for others to get involved with him as well. He is located in SD and the turn around time is 3-7 days depending on urgency. I am almost certain his work is better then what most shops do out there. I will go into detail how good his work is once i get pics so its easier to explain.

I know everyone is going to want pics, i have this ghetto picture on my phone I took today, but I will have them up soon. PM for the pricing if you are interested.

PICS FINALLY UPLOADED, ATTACHED BELOW!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9925_651126210937_24611181_38297678_3778140_n.jpg (55.0 KB, 144 views)

Last edited by DJcuetip; 10-26-2009 at 12:27 AM.
DJcuetip is offline   Reply With Quote