View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:07 AM   #2757 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

well a little update.... i have my eyes on something big for my z..... but the bad news is i have to sell a couple parts so that i can get it.... my budget for this year is depleted and the rest of my funds has to be concentrated on my wedding this coming january.... so it looks like ill have to sell my mirrors and my volks.... yes my volk rims for any of you local guys following my journal pm me .... if you want volks im willing to sell them for $1,350 plus swap stock rims of base of sport z..... no fair 2013 rims... (no offense fellas) i just dont like the new rims on the z's on the 2013's

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote