View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 05:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default CRAFTSQUARE N1 LONG ARM mirrors...

hey everyone... i have my eyes targeting something big for my z.... and i have to sacrifice another car part so that i can get it.... so up for sale are my n1 long arm mirrors from craftsquare.... i waited 3 months for these puppies to arrive.... and i believe these are very rare in the states since ive only seen people running the short arm n1 mirrors... anyways i got these mirrors approximately 2 weeks ago and came across a deal for a rare part for the z.... and i cant pass it....

here are some pictures...

i paid about $650 plus shipping to guam.... and waited over 3 months for these....

i want $600 shipped to the US... i have the original box with all the instructions and everything... these are immaculate.... i have only driven my car twice since i installed them and i only went on a 20 mile drive and back home....

please note if you dont have anything nice to say please dont say it.... i dont wanna hear that you can get evo-r ones for half the price..... i dont care.... these are for true JDM purists....

$600 shipped to the US plus paypal fees...

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***

Last edited by simota1; 08-27-2013 at 05:02 AM.
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote