Thread: Ask a cop
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #27 (permalink)
dP3NGU1N
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 PW sport 6mt
dP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud ofdP3NGU1N has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonka2581 View Post
First off driving tired is some times just as bad as driving under the influence, as for the ticket yes I would not pay it and goto court on it. you have a spotless record the judge will see that and may recomend you to traffic school and that would keep it off of your recored. Or with the case you were taking care of your mother he might dismiss the ticket. By paying the ticket you automaticly plea guilty.
For just this short section i think it's largely dependent on what state you're in. In California you have to pay the ticket before a judge will even review your case. So in that instance paying the ticket is mandatory and IS NOT an admission of guilt.

That said, they bloody hell could have fooled me. In cali, traffic violations are basically guilty until proven innocent.