View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:41 PM   #270 (permalink)
L33T Z34
Banned

Drives: 09 K51 G C Bw/S 6MT
L33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant futureL33T Z34 has a brilliant future
Send a message via Yahoo to L33T Z34
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techracer View Post
On my way home yesterday I was starting out from a light and was surprised when my car lunged forward like I didn't know how to work a clutch. Then I noticed the pedal had not returned to the normal position and the clutch was engaging right off the floor. within a mile I had to clutch pedal at all. I nursed her home using manual rev matching to shift and luckily it was all freeway except the last few miles and only one light that I was able to coast through a right turn.
Today the dealer said the repair was to replace the fluid with Dot 4 GTR and this seemed to have fixed the issue. I asked him what his gut feeling was and he said he expected he would see me back at some point.
The car is a 2013 Nismo 370z with 2100 miles on it, only had it for three months and while I have done a few fast launches I am generally very easy on the car. Haven't had trouble with a clutch for 30 years, so this is disturbing.
PLAS-TEKE CSC...it craX...NeeSan cost-cutt'N....U say u'r clutch hi-dralic fluid is contaminated? Replace w/metal Z speed CSC and DOT 4 hi-dralic fluid...Fixt!
L33T Z34 is offline   Reply With Quote