View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 03:54 PM   #8 (permalink)
Shamu
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Racecar
Shamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond reputeShamu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
My point exactly. Nor CA might have 70-90s weather all the time, but the sun gets hot. I am too old to be standing out in the sun getting baked to watch a couple $hit bucket running around. I might still do a couple more events here and there, but I am pretty sure I am done on a full time basis going forward.
OK dude. You must have gone to SCCA at Crows? Get with the program and head down to Marina for UFO, Lotus club event or AAS. I never have worked much over an hour. Also if you're not happy with working course get smart and volunteer for trailer, tech inspection etc. Also Marina rarely gets over 70 degrees.

LPR PCA has all day format where you can have as many as 15 runs! You work a little more but you get way more runs than any club around. You dont need to be a member with any of these clubs to run with them.

I usually do UFO and AAS.

www.norcalufo.org/‎
American Auto-X Series LLC | Home
GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Autocrosses
GGC BMW CCA - Home
Autocross 2013 Season « Loma Prieta Region – Porsche Club of America

And you're going to be in for rude surprise this winter. Contrary to popular belief It gets cold here. I have driven in snow to AX events on my A6's. LOL!

And I can assure you that with AAS you will struggle to get into top 25 in a street car.

Last edited by Shamu; 08-26-2013 at 03:57 PM.
Shamu is offline   Reply With Quote