View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post

I have also been playing with the idea of a version where the road race pump completely eliminates the OEM sending unit, and takes its place. It was designed from the start to be something that I could turn into that... theres some pluses and some minus's of doing this, but I am theorizing ways to eliminate the minuses and it could result in a more simple setup inside the tank if it works. Its just that... how complicated do I really want to make all the options for you guys to have to choose from? I know that you want to learn and understand your fuel system, but I dont think you guys want to study for a month to decide which route you think is best for you. I need to settle on HP and application ratings for each combo to make the decisions clear as possible.
Very interested!!