View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 12:07 PM   #265 (permalink)
Fountainhead
Track Member

Drives: 2019 Civic Type R
Fountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud ofFountainhead has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zensation View Post
Yeah so i pulled my transmission and the inside of the bell housing was soaked with brake fluid so it must have failed in a big way. I noticed no issues prior to the one time i just touched the clutch and it just fell to the floor. The master is fine though cuz it pressurizes fine when i pulled the line off the bell housing.
Ah, definitive proof. I plan on changing mine myself also when/if it fails. Problem is no one knows when! I am debating just going and buying MC and CSC and fluid and storing them in my garage just-in-case.

May I ask how you got your car up in the air? Lift or Jack Stands or what? Your method? I know it's been discussed several times before but everyone has valid input as to how they solved the problem i.e., lifting the car, methods, etc.

Thanks!
Fountainhead is offline   Reply With Quote