View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
It's possible. Anytime you loosen them up they seem to change, even when tightening down. So far as for camber I feel you would be ok. Toe would be ?able. I love that app though. Works perfect for me also.

Side note dude. Your tattoo is about 100% same as mine. I have flames with skulls in it. Rep.
See that's why I want the lockout kit. Once I get camber arms and toe arms, I want all the adjustment there and not at my bolt locations. A smooth bolt won't move like an eccentic bolt can. "If" I installed these ahead of time I was only planning on the control arm and not the toe arm. But if toe does move even with just messing with the camber bolt, then I won't touch anything.

Really it's the same tattoo??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (546.4 KB, 45 views)