View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #4175 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
I was talking to you an you never said hi!
mr.mu- HELLO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
fuuuuuuk.... I laid down to take a little nap at 9 pm and I just woke up at 2:45 am.
Hooray for short work week though! 3 days on 4 days off.
hahaha, i did that too last night... i was suppose to listen to my kid's homework report after dinner. he started to read, and i woke up 2hrs later. wife took over for me. kids were already in bed by then. oops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Ok, I have to apologize to Monday. Thank you, Monday, for bringing good news

My wife just checked her scores and got an 87!!!

She has now fulfilled all her CPA requirements and will be submitting her application in the next few weeks

mr.jar- excellent news, congrats to your wife!!! so, when do you get your dd? haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by happytheman View Post
Good morning everyone!

Woke up a 1/2 hour late this morning (big thanks to our ever-hungry lab's "gentle" nudges), forgot I had JUST brushed my teeth and proceeded to load up for a second run before realizing the err of my ways and lastly I dropped the deodorant which then bounced off my belly...now apparently I will enjoy an odor and sweat free belly (perhaps karma is trying to tell me something).

I hate Mondays.

Thank God for coffee!!
at least your belly smells good vs baby pooping and leaking diaper or something. yes, happend to me a few times several years ago. i am glad those days are over. well, kinda bitter sweet.

goooodam everyone!

i found out i have a 4day weekend coming up. this is excellent as i have many family things to do on top of doing 2 oil changes on the fits. im glad i took care of the G's paint yesteday. no way in hell i would've gotten this done this week. got more basement wiring projects coming up for the wife this week.