View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:20 AM   #4234 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
..... depends on how many you want!

We'll see if we can find someone with a costco membership to get you a big bag. And then someone to store them until October, so I don't sample a few!
LOL!
I'm prepared to pay for as many fit in whatever you're using to bring them back!

And I'll meet you anywhere in CA for pickup as well! Lol
Drinks on me!

People like you Pete that make me appreciate this forum and it's members like family!

(In case no one remembers or no one saw it,) Cheech posted that he was driving from Canadia to SoCal, and I kind of jokingly asked if he could bring this candy back, and he said no problem, so I pursued, said I'd be at a meet, I think we texted a few times. I had totally forgotten by out next meet, and even if I remembered, I had no idea who he was... Somehow he overheard me saying that my forum name was DE.50, and he said I have something for you, walked to his car, and came back with a bag of Smarties. Good man!