View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 10:00 AM   #24 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
I understand that but these wheels should not be the case. You can order them From work to have the holes drilled out for the tpms sensors. 2nd I doubled checked with mark at ravspec and he told me they would work with the tpms sensors. I believed him cuz he seems to be very familiar with our Zs and well it's what he does for a living. I will post on my response and would love it if liquid could comment to if his where drilled out to accommodate the sensors I may just send him a pm to see. Thanks for the reply
I am not running tpms sensors currently. I just try to keep a closer eye on tire pressure. I hardly notice the light anymore.

My old GS4's though had a second hole drilled out on the inside of the barrel to fit the tpms from the previous owner. Its do-able if you drill it out but not something i cared enough about when buying this set new.