View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:26 AM   #10 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute

To answer the OP's question, as someone who ACTUALLY has the S-Tune Nismo exhaust, I can tell you that it in and of itself does NOT, in any way, shape, or form deserve the ridiculous price tag it commands. I got mine only because I found one that a dealer was unloading for under $1000. It doesn't sound better than stock and is actually quieter during normal driving than stock, with less of the distinct high pitched VQ sound and more of a low end VQ roar. I did some mods to my stock intakes to get to the sound I wanted to achieve. The only plus to this exhaust is that the tips are beautiful, far more so than most aftermarket exhausts. If you want an nice increase in sound, for less than the cost of the Nismo, going aftermarket will be more advantageous. That's my 2 cents as an actual owner of the exhaust. For what it cost ME, I love it, but it certainly commands lots of hate on the forums here.