View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trips View Post
I would have her enjoy what she would want, And if thats an auto? then so be it.

If she wants to learn, And is interested in a manual? Get her a beater manual to learn on.

As you see Im looking at what she would want NOT what I would want.

Remember she's the one driving it and she wants it manual? she'll ask for it.

You could always teach her later on
You see, but should the kid get to decide? Most kids would pick the easier path. How many kids want to learn more than bare minimum? And this is a skill that will make them a better driver long term and give them flexibility if the only car available is a stick.

Again, I'd buy her whatever, but I'd still insist she learn stick, just to learn it, especially if you own a manual vehicle already.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote