Thread: Denver Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #278 (permalink)
SurfDog
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 6mt, 13 Sequoia,
SurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond reputeSurfDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squib View Post
Just an FYI about people looking for Uprev tuning in Colorado. I went to Mac Autosport in Parker to get Uprev tuned, and be aware they will get the job done, but they don't stand behind their projects. Got my 370Z Uprev dyno tuned at about a month and a half ago, and about 2 weeks after I started getting a Check Engine Light. I got an appointment to get this fixed back at Mac Autosport. They had the car in the shop for 40 minutes to change two settings that should have been set during the initial tune and ended up charging me for another 1 hour of shop labor. The issue may be fixed now, but paying double to fix something that should have been set the first time doesn't seem right.
Sorry to hear it! I've had great luck there and have been recommending them highly!

They did my uprev, a rear diff and oil cooler and have been great!

Not disagreeing with you, just surprised because I really have had good luck there.
09 6spd Berk CBE, JWT cams, ZSpeed CSC, Stillen (25 row oil, brake cooling, sways, gen3 CAI), Passport (9500ci), Quaife LSD, Z1 400 hp kit, ss lines, pads, rotors, clutch etc, Phunk's pan and fuel starve fix
SurfDog is offline   Reply With Quote