View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 12:06 AM   #3244 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgtGoldy View Post
Really? I keep hearing that Wilson trumps nighthawk. I was originally looking at the T3 but was persuaded to look twords Wilson instead.

Also G21sf is now at the GunSmith. Hopefully the new springs and trigger will make the feel of the glock better.
Why didn't you do the install yourself? Polymers are cake to work on. Did my own trigger job on the .45 XDM. Took FOREVER, buuut, it was worth it. And now I know everything there is to know about triggers. lol!

About Wilsons... Awesome stuff. Nighthawk is up there but I think Wilson has better customer service and their designs are just tip-top in fit and finish. Show me a 1911 that sells for the same money that looks better.

Christensen Arms 1911s are right up there with the likes of Wilson. I could probably say both are equally on par with each other. In the end, what do you want to pay for 1911 and what is the goal? Looks? Reliability? Customer Service? A $4k 1911 better have some good support behind it.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote