View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #24 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplicit97 View Post
I think people are missing the point here.. it isn't about being a **** or anything.. it is about exercising your 4th amendment rights.. Police contrary to popular belief do NOT have the right to stop you and or search your person or property without probable cause. A random checkpoint does not constitute probable cause, No laws were broken therefore they you have no responsibility to give LEO any information if you so choose. Its called the constitution read up on it, and exercise your rights.. Because you know what they say "if you don't use them, you'll lose them."

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
So if the police do not have the right to stop in this case then they are braking the law? Strange because police usually don't do that so publicly without a watchdog taking note and suing them. FACT: What there are doing IS legal, whether you like it or not. They at no point searched him or his property. They didn't even try to.

I think you are missing my point...cops have a valuable job to do and for the most part do it well. Ask yourself how your mood and attitude would change if every day smartasses walked in to your job and were ********. You'd get pretty burned out pretty fast, don't fool yourself. So maybe instead of 'exercising your rights' for no other reason than to pump up your balls you smile and politely say, 'No nothing to drink'. THEN when they try to pull a fast one and ask to search your car...THEN you say, 'No, you may not and I assume I am free to go.'

IMHO.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane