View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #11 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo! View Post
Guess there won't be a before and after dyno... I'm still a bit skeptical of "shorty" headers.

What are the diameters on the primaries of the momentum headers vs OEM? Is the merge collector nicely polished?

Either way, wrap looks fine, and good luck!
Well, I will have a more realistic dyno.

I had "full bolt ons" before, Stillen G3 intake, Megan TPs, Stillen CBE, Stillen UD pulley, and no tune

NOW I'll have the Stillen G3 intake, Megan TPs, Stillen CBE, Stillen UD pulley, no tune, and the difference is only the wrapped Momentum headers, 99% of mods have decreasing returns, so lets see how good these things really are

And yeah, the collector is nice and polished, all the insides of the tubes are sanded too.