View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 03:25 AM   #4 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozen View Post
Each to their own boss, the first lady seemed polite enough id id have just answered any questions that she had and gone on my way. Im glad that they are doing DUI checkpoints as there are way to many people who drink and drive out there.

I did find it funny that he "detained" you..then 1 min later let you go on your way when he realised he had nothing on ya.
The first cop was being passive aggressive.

All in all, bravo, bra-fucking-vo!!!
I don't have the balls to do that, or I wouldn't do it in my conspicuous car, and on a car that has ANY faults (broken tail light, HFCs, too loud exhaust, whatever) because while I have a deep respect for law enforcement, you need to know that if they want to, they can fuck you too... They can sit there, look over your car, hmmmm, see that you changed your license plate lights, give you a ticket for it being not exactly white, and now... You ARE being detained... And now, your arse is grass