View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 07:24 PM   #65 (permalink)
JoeD
Banned

Drives: Z
JoeD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370Zsteve View Post
Now JoeD is a fund manager. LMGDFAO! What a douche! And it's advice, dumbsh!t, not advise.

Fund manager. LMAO!

I had to edit this...since I just read the whole paragraph where the Fund Manager (lmao) states that "(Cramer's) principles and ideas are no different than what any other knowledgeable broker/manager would advise any of his retail investors"

Joe, I was advised not to feed you. I'm taking that advice, you reek of absurdity.
LOL...you are not only a Wall St. whale but a scholar of the English language, too.

Since your reading comprehension is at a level far above mine, can you perhaps point out where I said I was a fund manager? Good luck with that. Oh, and BTW...pat yourself on the back for dwelling on one of my very rare typographical errors. Having to nit-pick on such a level is certainly a sign of a strong argumentative stance on your position.

MODS: Please fell free to clean up this thread, but please don't lock/delete it. It would be a shame for this topic to go to waste, although it would be beneficial to start a new thread...perhaps with an age-requirement for entry?
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote