View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #64 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Joe is an equity trader... never said he was a fund manager.

You are an IT Consultant... so who are you to give investment advice? You come in and tell us that the premise of this thread is stupid, because you've read books that "prove" it. Like RCZ, how is that productive? If you want to discuss your portfolio theory, start another thread. It's pretty damn simple.
Ah. I'm an IT Consultant now. Perhaps I used to work on Wall St. Who knows, eh? You'd better re-read the subject of the thread, also my previous posts. I never said the premise of the thread was stupid, I presented my viewpoint of daytrading. I even gave a stock pick. And I never said I've "read books". In fact I said I "haven't read a lot of books". Get your facts straight, and let JoeD fight his own war with his ego. Or does he need your help?

Probably a good time to leave this thread to the fund manager and Cramerica.