View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 05:34 PM   #24 (permalink)
Zensation
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 93 rx7
Zensation is a jewel in the roughZensation is a jewel in the roughZensation is a jewel in the rough

So heres my 2 cents...ill preface this saying i agree with a little bit of both sides of the coin here. So to me an exhaust selection due to its personal appeal is a very big decision especially if your taste is rather expensive (like mine). I feel that it shouldnt be taken lightly and tat said i spent several weeks figuring out what i liked. I did like some of the cheaper ezhaust sounds but i wanted something that there would be zero fitment issues what so ever.....in the time i took to decide what i liked i tried the washer mod(because dont knock it until you try it mentality) i imediately reverted bc i happened to pull up next to a civic that sounded exactly the same lol. I however had test pipes on it so it was high pitched and whiny sounding. Thats just my opinion on how it sounds. That being said without tps and if you like the sound go for it....but not as an excuse to escape a nicer exhaust system. These cars are beautiful works of art as well as fairly high performance machines with a steeper price tag than a (fill in the blank) ricer. Use the mod to get more sound during your wait time of getting ur nice system but i wouldnt use it any longer than that.

All that being said i believe some of the hate that people theow around about the mod is from people that feel that since you own the same type of car as them, think you should treat it the same as they treat theirs and since they went the full sustem they think i should to. Indirectly what you do to your car affects the whole community of 370z owners because too many ricers getting ahold of the dame car gives that car a bad rap. I dont think anyone wants to see what already happened to the 350z happen to the 370z so soon.

Anyways thats why i get a little hate spread around about it. And all thats my opinion. You can find great deals on ised exhausts(speaking from experience) try to go that route and make a new friend at the same time if you dont want to spend the extra $ right away.

All thats my 2 cents have a good one and gl with wat eva u decide!
Zensation is offline   Reply With Quote