View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
Niche79
Track Member

Drives: '09 SR Tour/Sprt/Nav
Niche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond reputeNiche79 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Niche79 Send a message via AIM to Niche79 Send a message via Yahoo to Niche79

ouch rough break. I was told "I better have the ring before the car or im done!" Guess who got her the big ring first and blew my 7k down payment first! BUUUT She was cool and when I wanted the car this last year, she said no problem and I bought mine in Jan of this year! So be sure shes cool first before you loose it all!
2009 370z Solid Red Touring/Sport/Navigation/Illuminated sills/LED interior lights Red/LED plate lights White/ Evo R fog light in Red/Stillen G3 intakes/ Fast Intentions Exhaust with 18" Resonators/ Rays Gramlights 57fxx/ Swift Springs/ Fast Intentions Resonated Test Pipes. NST SUCKS DONT ORDER
Niche79 is offline   Reply With Quote