View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 11:37 AM   #20 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonZwanson View Post
Holy moly. I didn't even know this diff bushing issue was a thing. I went outside and peeked at mine, and sure enough, black streaks. I don't drive the car hard, and as I was telling my friend yesterday, I've had the thing for two years and never even really launched it.

Does anyone know of any long term repercussions if you've been driving around on a shot bushing for a while? (Unknowingly) I'm gonna replace them ASAP, but I wonder if there's anything else I should inspect.
If the article was right they say it puts more stress on the drive train like the drive shaft so I'd replace as soon as you can.