View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Arrvaxx
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th F.I. Twin Turbo
Arrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond reputeArrvaxx has a reputation beyond repute

Struggling to get the radar detector direct wired to the fuse box. Really showing my lack of electrical experience. But I figure as long as my hair isn't smoking I am making progress.

*Edit: Finally! Got a fuse tap and all is good. it's been two weeks and I love the detector.

Countdown Journal...90 days to pickup.
Entry #1, August 8th 2013

Woke up today after not sleeping much; thoughts of the sound of F.I. twin turbos, F.I. exhaust, and screeching tires resonating in my head.

Talked to Tony last night and we finalized my build. I'm going to ship the car to Cali in early November and pick it up late in the month.

- "The Complete Kit" (GT28RS turbos)
- Setrab Series (6) oil cooler, 34 row
- Bosch 650cc injectors
- F.I. Test Pipes
- F.I. 2.5" Non-res Catback (no emissions tests in MN!)
- Specialty Z High 5 Clutch
- Specialty Z Billet Flywheel

All that is left to make it official-official is next Friday's paycheck.
2010 370Z 40th Anniversary (#480 born 1/19/2010)
Fast Intentions Twin Turbo | Varis Arising II | Limited Edition Recaro Sportster | Tuned by Specialty Z | 604hp 525 torque @14lbs boost on 100 octane

Last edited by Arrvaxx; 09-11-2013 at 12:34 PM.
Arrvaxx is offline   Reply With Quote