View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #313 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
HPDE is $185.00 for the day. They run 3 groups. Group 1 is for the beginners with an instructor. Group 2 is a step up with an instructor. But they can turn you loose with no instructor IF they feel if you have progress enough. That's where I'm at. Group 3 is for the FAST guys that race mostly. Groups 1 and 2 run in the morning. Group 3 is in the afternoon.

Here's Pitt Race's web site.

Pittsburgh International Race Complex

1. I'm at stock camber with a 275/35-19 Mich PSS on the front and 325/30-19 Mich PSS on the rear. Need camber arms so that I can adjust it to where I want it.

2. Have the stock Nismo sway bars on the car. Going to take Dwnshifts advice and go with a stiffer front bar. The Hotchkis is the stiffest. I'll try that next.

3. No lightweight pulley set-up yet.
Wow not a bad price.

You think you'd get better handling with different tires? Keep reading square is better and since stock is 30mm difference and you being at 50mm, seems like a big gap. I'm not sure what my fronts can pack but I'm thinking square now. 285 max because of my 9.5" wheel.

Wonder what whitelines 27mm solid 2 way adjustable bar is, didn't see it on their site.