View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
stevetibb2000
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370Z silv Man
stevetibb2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Really Need Some Advise Please Read.

I bought my car around 26,000 on the ODO. Now I have around 48,000. I bought my car October 2011 from the Nissan Dealership Used

Whats been replaced
Engine/Short block <---the day I bought my car
Clutch
Master Cylinder
Slave Cylinder
EMC/ECU
Catalytic Converter RH side
Multiple Clutch Fluid Replacements
Steering lock

Last Sunday I got an Oil change they had it on the lift I watched them bring it up. I noticed that there was a lot of black fluid allover the rear differential and other components I looked dried and dirty. On Wednesday I went to Nissan. I had them diagnose the issue and flush the clutch oil again (keeps getting dirty). They came back with the Diag and said that it was a Mount filled with Hydraulic fluid and it cracked that's part of the Sub Frame and the rear differential

They told me that it's going to cost $1300.00 because my car is out of the 36,000 mile factory warranty and that the Nissan 100,000 mile extended warranty does not cover it and my extended Paid for 100,000 extended mile warranty does not cover it because they consider the part's that need to be replaced "FRAME WORK" and not the Power Train

The dealership said you need a new car and we will pay you above the asking price "per the GM" and get you into a new car like a Sentra SR with no down payment because you keep having issues with this car they said "my payment would be higher" Loan Details: 527.00 a month for 72 months @ 17.99% interest
I pay 473.00 a month with 7.99% interest currently
I said nope

I was Furious at this moment. I just want my car fixed and stop having so many problems

SO....

I called Nissan Consumer Affairs about my problem, they escalated to the Regional Manager of California. I wanted them to fix my car without me paying for it to get it fixed. John the RM called me back 3 days later and listened to my complaint and said he would get back to me about my issue on the 21st of this month. He called me back like he said he would do. He said that unfortunately they are not going to fix the car because its 12,000 mile's/19 months out of factory warranty I pleaded with him and he still said no. So I asked to talk to his Boss. He said "OK but my boss is going to say the same thing". His boss called me the next day and said the same thing "NOPE". I asked to talk to his boss. He said " there is no one else you can talk to, I am last of the line. I have other bosses but you cant talk to them and I cannot let you talk to them."

I don't know what to do I really need some advise Please Help
stevetibb2000 is offline   Reply With Quote