View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:57 PM   #88 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Most anyone would take that the other way. Also, did you think Z1 was being honest?
Well if ones talking about light weight rotors which everyone knows they'll be a loss, asking is it a true 10 I'd say I'd disagree but to each their own. Plus I think most people here in a lightweight rotor thread who's even read one page would also know a rotor doesn't/couldn't weigh 10lbs so it'd be pretty obviously the weight was about the loss, again whatever. And in my experience, yes, manufactures tend to bend the truth. If I went off only them I'd have like 200 extra horse power from 10-20hp increase from all the bolt ons put together . However in this case they seem to actually be a little low hence wanting a real world answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozen View Post
I did weigh but did not take a picture of the scale. They are 10 lbs lighter each as advertised tho! Now i need to find time to go bed them in
K thanks. When I buy ill bust out the gram scale. Seen a few OEM rotors very a little on scales as with the aftermarket.

Last edited by synolimit; 08-22-2013 at 10:59 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote