View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #100 (permalink)
nismo09
Base Member

Drives: 09 Nismo
nismo09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
You need a bigger front bar, but with all the new found traction up front you probably need a smaller rear bar. Go full stiff on the front and full soft on the rear bar and see how that works.
I hear you ChrisSlicks and I have thought a lot about this. I only have 2 settings on the front bars hence I will definitely go "full stiff" up front. As for the rears, I want to start out "full stiff" on such a fast and flowing track as TWS just to see how the Nismo handles.

I figure I can start at the most extreme settings and depending on how the front and rear work together, I can always "go down" on the rear settings from there. Understand, I am also including the SPL camber arms into this equation, the settings being -3.0 camber, 7.1 caster and 0.00 toe in the front and -2.0 camber and 0.06 toe in the rear.

I want to start from the "most extreme" settings and work backwards as/if needed on the sway bars. I totally want to keep the alignment setup I have (front & rear) which is due to previous HPD testing in other cars and the Nismo too. I know what I want when it comes to turning into a corner and the balance I want the car to be in.

I will let you know what I find out after 2 days of "hauling ***"!!!!!!, sweating my ba*&^ off and just basically having a great time. ;-)

Cheers

nismo09 is offline   Reply With Quote