View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 11:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wfmrules3 View Post
I like the idea of slapping on a plastic mirror sheet. The guys I am dealing with at Nissan seem like dicks so they will probably give me a hard time. I have plasti-dip over my blinkers and I explained what it was and told them to just remove it. He gave me this big speech and was going to calculate a labor cost. So I have to go out there and peel it off.

I can't believe they are trying to charge 449 for the damn mirror but anyway I think the part number is 96301-1EA0A....does that sound right?
Lol at the stupid idiot trying to calculate a cost to peel the plastidip off your headlights

That is the correct part number for the driver side rear view mirror. Courtesy Parts Nissan lists the part for $250 online. The dealer is likely marking up the cost of the part even more and also basing their labor off a time they get out of a book. The dealer price seems typical as they always charge exorbitant prices.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote