View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 06:35 AM   #3202 (permalink)
gurneyeagle
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 Audi TT RS
gurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond reputegurneyeagle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
everyone

I did lunges and push ups last night, and my arms are terribly sore today. Also one of the blisters on my right foot is still hurting like crazy - I'm a little worried since everything else seems to have healed up fine last night. Actually I'm just worried because we're supposed to go to a comedy festival tomorrow, and I don't want to be injured
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
morning Jar!!
Neosporin and a bandaid for several hours if you can stand it. Then take bandaid off and let air to it later. GL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isamu View Post
pussy
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
good morning family almost friday!!! yeah!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Morning peeps.
Good Morning All!

Today is my Friday!

Lot's of Z plans (finally) for this weekend. Tomorrow I'll finish the brake duct plumbing and install my RC grille. Saturday will be full detail time.

Sunday is brunch with some Z friends and then a cruise with picture taking sessions along the way. We hope to end up in Galveston right around cocktail hour.

After this weekend, the Z goes in hibernation for almost a month as mrs. gurney and I head off to the Grand Canyon and other points west. Upon my return, it's seat time at the oral surgeon's office. That's a party I'm not looking forward too, but getting old is tough.

You guys have a great weekend and I'll pop back in from time to time this weekend with some pictures.

Take care all!

P.S. - Love the comment to JAR mr. Mu! (Sorry James!)
Waiting on the Z35! SOLD - 2011 Gun Metallic Touring 7AT w Sports Pkg & Nav, Nismo Bumper and Rims, RC Grille, RC Brake Ducts, H&R Spacers, Painted Door Hdls, GTR Start Button, Nav By-Pass, EVO R Fog Light, CF Ducktail, CF Interior Trim