View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 06:40 PM   #33 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I'm terrified of a fistfight these days. All it takes is for one of the participants to fall and hit their head and it goes from a fistfight to serious felony charges.
not in a stand your ground state.... But I lived in new York all my life where fighting is illegal. But I fought anyone who had the urge to try me... Cops come.? You stay quiet and walk away. No one talks? It's not worth I t to the cops. I'm older now so I don't come across that type often. But I'd scrap with any guy that wants to be a man about it. We both live to see the next day. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. But you can walk away as men and at least respect the guy for holding h is own. Win or lose.