View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 04:07 PM   #12 (permalink)
zilverbullet
Track Member

Drives: a silver bullet
zilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond reputezilverbullet has a reputation beyond repute

Did you replace your aftermarket HU? I did not follow the instructions to disconnect a wire right under the shiftboot and it tampers with your airbags. I noticed that my airbag light is doing the same thing as OPs and have tried doing the reset trick which hasnt worked for me.

Basically what happens is like what everyone is detailing:

-Light on for about 10 seconds then goes away (unless someone is sitting/put weighted object on seat in which it says the airbag is off)

I took the car to the dealership to get it checked and they "ran codes and checked but coudln't find anything wrong".

Last edited by zilverbullet; 08-21-2013 at 04:09 PM.
zilverbullet is offline   Reply With Quote