View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mt Tam I am View Post
What bothers me most is that this fellow will go to raise a child to behave like him. If you had engaged him I'd like to think the police arrive, you explain the situation and Child Protective Services determines he is an unfit father. At least the kid might get a chance in this world.
i see this often. even in my community. guy failed life 60's. his son is also failing...30's. the guy's grand son will fail in the future 2yr old, looking at how his failing son is raising him.

so we nicknamed the grandson 'Will' jk

failure is like part of the gene. he/she can cover it up with good behavior, but deep inside, loser will always be a loser.
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote